Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I have a favor to ask! :D

Hey guys!

I hope your week is going fabulously well!  Or maybe it's not and that's why you are perusing our blog. :)  If that's the case, then thank you!  I appreciate having you here. I have some exciting new things in the works for the blog and I hope you might find one or two that you would love to participate in!

One of the things I've come across as a postcard lover, is accumulating 100's and 100's of blank postcards I've picked up in my travels, from swaps with other people, as gifts. You name it, I've probably received them in that way!  I have so many blank postcards I want to add to my collection, but they're NAKED!    Right?  Oh, the horror.  Blank postcards that have never made a journey through mailboxes or had a stamp adhered to their surface.  Sure, some people prefer to collect blank postcards and that's great! Makes it easier to send them their way! :D But I love them travel weary, with miles under their stamps, excited to show up in my mailbox.

So thinking of that, I have found that I arm in quite a conundrum. Boxes full of postcards, as blank as blank can be?  How ever would I change that? And then it hit me. I should ask our friends and followers! So here I am, guys, I'm here to plead my case and talk some more about my dealio.  If you saw it on Facebook already, no worries, you can skip this post.  I won’t feel bad. :3  Or! Maybe you have a friend who might be interested in participating? Just send this post their way!

Ever thought about sending me a postcard or participating in my project, but didn't know how?  No worries!  Just fill out my Postcard Request Form and I'll send them on their way! How does it work?  You fill out our form and let me know how many cards you'd like, whether you'd like them stamped or not(US only, unfortunately. International has to stamp their own postcards), and then you just wait for them to arrive!  Once the addressed postcards arrive, all you have to do is write on them and drop them in a mailbox to come my way!   I do blog every postcard that comes my way and I love to blog in-depth about the postcards that follow my requests!  With that being said, here are the things I would really love to see written on my postcards!  Here are a few ideas: 

Write a piece of advice (and who it was from/relation to you) you have received, a favorite quote of yours, a favorite book and/or movie, or anything that is important to you. Mini music playlists, authors, places you've visited, parts of your bucket list. Here are some more ideas. 
•Famous Last Words
•80's Song Lyrics
•Favorite Line From A Book
•Who's Your Hero
•Bucket List
•Favorite Vacation Spot
•Most Inspiring Quote/song/book 

I will also be thinking about hosting a small tri-monthly giveaway as a thank you for anyone who has sent us our postcards back!  So be sure to check that little box if you'd like that as an incentive for participating!

If you have any questions, please let me know! I am so excited to send postcards and blog about what I receive back!  

Happy Mailings!
-Jessa


No comments:

Post a Comment