Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Surprise!!

Sometimes, I think one of my favorite parts about this postcard project is when a surprise postcard finds it's way into my mailbox!  I love the ones that people request and then send back to me, but the ones that I'm not expecting just end up making my day that much better! Especially when they are so perfect for my collection!  This postcard is so great.

The postcard is a vintage card from an older postcard book of "La Cote d'Azur- Monte Carlo"  The entire back typography is in French and I absolutely love the scalloped edge.  I've never been to the French Riviera, I've never even been out of the country, but I've always thought it looked so beautiful.  I feel like this postcard makes it look so peaceful!  What do you guys think?


The quote on the back was a pretty great one

"If you want to change the world, you have to change your self."
-Monte Carlo

I think this quote kind of speaks for it self, so I'll leave it as it is!  Let us know what you think. 

Happy Mailing!
-Jessa

No comments:

Post a Comment